In this post i am going to be embedding a copy of our final cut and explaining what differences have been made from the rough cut stage to the final product
After re-editing all the footage I exported our final cut and hosted on youtube to hopefully present it to our target audience. Here is the embedded final cut from youtube.
To create this final cut I had to put in a lot of hours. The main change to our film would be our narrative as we had to create a voice over and change the order in which the story was told. We also dubbed all the lines and rearranged the sequence which resulted in us re-arranging the soundtrack also.
Now that I have completed the final cut and also completed the ancillary product 1(magazine review and ancillary product 2 (magazine poster) which are posted on separate pages which I have created links for, I can now move onto evaluating all of the work which I have created. The first evaluation question I will be answering is all about whether our film follows or challenges conventions of existing media.