10/03/2014

Editing the Footage

Now that we have got all the footage i will now be able to start editing the footage which and in this post i shall be showing what i have used to edit the footage and what responsibilities each group member had.

I have been editing the footage on Final Cut Express and Sountrack Pro. As we need to prepare it for the rough cut I have started by putting all of the footage into the sequence perfecting all the match on actions and james has been working on the soundtrack to match up with the sequence.Here is a screen shot of some of the footage which we have edited.



As I have been in-charge of editing the videos, James had the responsibility of editing all the sound. Once I had finished each scene Lauren will source music to include in the different parts of the scenes.

Once I had edited all the footage we created the soundtrack, where we had an equal part to play as both myself and James did work on the soundtrack while Lauren worked on the music.

This part, although very time consuming, had an easy flow as we all managed to have all the footage and sound prepared and ready to exhibit a rough cut to the rest of the group so we succeeded in editing all the footage and sound on time and had good time management throughout.

Now that we have edited the footage i can now show you the rough cut which we have made and attach some feedback to it to show what our peers though of our progress so far.