Now that we have both the storyboard and film treatment we are now able to create the scripts. In this post I will show existing scripts, explaining the conventions shown and then post the script we have made for our own film.
Scripts (otherwhise known as screenplays) are documents that entail everything which is happening on set this involves anything from the movements, actions, dialogue and expressions by actors to the lighting, props, set, locations set by the production team. So this is there to not only help actors learn lines but also for the production team so that they can follow the story line and change sets, lighting, etc when they need to.
Fate, Love, Destiny
Now that we have finished the script I am now going to be moving onto the next stage of our production and produce an anamatic. I am going to create a Prezi to showcase the anamatic.