30/09/2013

WELCOME

Hi, my name is Jordan Holmes and in this blog I am going to be presenting my coursework for my A2 Media project. 

Throughout this blog I will show the steps taken to produce a short from the Research and Production to the final exhibited film. This will then be used as evidence towards my overall grade.
As part of our media course we have to produce multiple media artifacts which must demonstrate our knowledge of not only the appearance of the artifacts which we use existing ones as a template but also the software used to make them. we had to choose two or more from the following to produce - 
  • Print
  • Video
  • Web-based
  • Audio
  • Games Software 
I will be presenting examples of printed media by creating a magazine review, a magazine front cover and a film poster and will also be creating video based media which will be my short film. 

Here is the OCR Media Specification from 2013 which explains the A2 course in much more detail on Page 28, A2 G324: Advanced Portfolio in Media.